AeroShell Turbine Oil 500 is a 5 mm2/s synthetic hindered ester oil incorporating a carefully selected and balanced combination of additives to improve thermal and oxidation stability and metal passivation.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommandations :
- Honeywell: TFE 731, TPE 331, GTCP 30, 36, 85, 331, 660 and 700 series APUs. ALF 502, LF507, LTS101, LTP101, T53, T55, AL5512
- Allison (Rolls-Royce) : 250 Series, 501 D13, T56, GMA 2100, GMA 3007
- BMW- Rolls-Royce : BR710, BR715
- GE 90, CF6, CT58, CF700, CJ610, CJ805, CF34, CT7, CT64
- Pratt & Whitney : JT3, JT4, JT8, JT9, JT12, PW4000, PW6000
- Pratt & Whitney, Canada : JT15, PT6A, PT6T, ST6, PW100, PW200, PW300, PW500
- Rolls-Royce : Tay, Gnome, Spey, RB183, Adour, M45H, Viper (Series MK301, 521, 522, 526, 535, 540, 601, 623 and 632)
- AeroShell Turbine Oil 500 is also approved for use in the industrial and marine versions of the Rolls-Royce Trent, Avon, Allison 501K and 570K, Honeywell TF35, Pratt & Whitney GG3/FT3, GG4/FT4, GG12/FT12, all Generic Electric LM Series of units, Turbomeca industrial engines and certain Solar gas turbine engines.
- Full details of the approvals status of AeroShell Turbine Oil 500 in APUs and other engines/accessories is available